Frequently Asked Questions
Big O Tattoo has a $50 minimum. Every tattoo is priced individually. Just stop in and we can help provide a more accurate estimate dependant on the tattoo you want. On average though it runs $100 an hour.
Price varies depending on location of the piercing.
here are a few examples: Nose-$40, Tongue-$40, Ear Lobes-$20
Once. Needles are discarded after each use and a new, clean, sterile needle is used.
Most tattoos are healed within 3 weeks, but may take up to a month or more to heal completely.
Every person is different and every piercing is different. But most piercing take 1-3 months to heal completely
1. Remove bandage after 4 hours. You should never re-bandage for any reason.
2. Gently wash tattoo using your hand and a mild antibacterial soap
3. Rinse thoroughly with hot water, pat dry with a clean towel
4. Wash tattoo more than once daily
5. After two or more days you can apply a thin layer of fragrance free lotion on
your tattoo, massaging lotion completely into tattoo. Apply no more than two times a day
6. If the tattoo develops a scab DO NOT PICK
7. Showering everyday is recommended, however do not allow tattoo to soak underwater for two weeks. No hot tubs, pools, etc.
8. Do not expose tattoo to prolonged sunlight or tanning equipment for two weeks
9. Once tattoo is completely HEALED you can use a high SPF sun block to keep tattoo solid and vibrant.
More questions will be added soon, please feel free to call us with any additional questions.